Who am I?
Hi, I’m Mark Sorenson, creator of Human Arts Photography. I have more than 20 years of experience as an art director, graphic designer, and fine artist, but a lifelong obsession with photography and imaging. That's why I started Human Arts Photography — to bring my decades of experience in image making, and love of story telling, to individuals and brands in the Boulder County region.
I’ve always been compelled by the human condition — what it means to be human and the experiences we go through in our lives. I would be honored to capture those experiences for you, your brand, or your event. Be it formal, casual, clean, or dirty, let's spend some time getting to know each other and exploring how we can capture those honest moments to tell your story.
My time as an art director for commercial and residential architecture and home design magazines taught me a unique set of skills that most other real estate photographers lack. I have a keen eye for composition and a deep understanding of lighting, styling and editing that I can use to showcase your home or business to increase your leads and sales.
My portrait, event, and architectural photography sessions take place on-location in the Boulder County region, and other Front Range communities including Louisville, Broomfield, Lafayette, Longmont, Lyons, Erie, Westminster, Thornton, Arvada and Denver. But for the right price, I am happy to travel to any part of the country for an architectural photo shoot. Put me to work for you!
Who have I worked with?
• Architectural photography for CO Timberframe
• Event photography for SketchUp
• Product & architectural photography for Catapult Creative Labs
• Product & architectural photography for Westminster Brewing Co.
• Architectural photography for Estemerwalt Log Homes
• Event photography for Pretrial Justice Institute
• Product photography for Sufferfest Beer Co.
• Lifestyle product photography for Hults Bruk on CabinLiving.com
• Architectural photography for NiCHE Workspaces
• Portrait photography for EmilyTellsStories.com
• Event photography for DJ Tee Pee
• Portrait photography for RumbleHoney.com
• Portrait photography for JenniferDavisFlynn.com
• Event photography for Jazzebel
• Lifestyle product photography for Love 41 on CabinLiving.com
• Portrait photography for Sam Trueheart
• Event photography for The Log & Timber Home Show
Where have I shot?
Click on the pin drops below to see where each photo shoot took place! Zoom in to get more specific.
Get in touch.
Feel free to contact me any time with any questions about my services, to talk about developing your brand, or just to say hi! I am currently booking for fall and winter 2019.
I also offer a free consultation! Planning is key for the type of work I do. Introduce yourself, tell me what you are looking for, and we'll figure out a plan to meet your needs! I'll work with you to find the right location, time of day, lighting, and styling to truly tell your story!